This benefit may be claimed by:

  • the parent of a child;
  • an individual in whose non-parental care a child is placed by a court or by an office of Labour, social affairs and family; or
  • the spouse of the parent of a child, if this spouse shares a household with the child’s parent.
  • Move to top
  • Print to PDF
  • Print page